Studiowebinar (All-in package)
1 hour broadcast – 500 participants – 3 hours Studio
including (but not limited to):
- 2 HD Cameras
- Technical guidance
- Green screen
- Possibility of screen sharing
- Webinaromgeving including poll and chat functions
- Oefenwebinar in the studio
- Video Registration
Do you want to set up a professional webinar? Then you've come to the right place at Yourwebinar. In our professional studio we will guide you through the planning, preparation, live broadcast and follow-up of your webinar.
How does it work?
Yourwebinar has a professional film studio with green screen and complete equipment to make high quality webinars. For a broadcast of 1 hour we offer you 3 hours of studio time, including a try-out, so you can start the webinar at your leisure and in good preparation. In addition, you can give the webinar any desired background via the green screen, for example a Powerpoint or Prezi slideshow. After the webinar we make the video registration available. You can use it unlimitedly and share it as often as you like.
The advantages of a professional webinar
- The perfect way to tell your story and share it with a large number of people.
- You can offer webinars free of charge or for a fee.
- Participating in a webinar is easily accessible.
- Interaction with the participants is possible (as opposed to a seminar).
- The audience of possible guest speakers will be involved.
- A webinar is an excellent way to generate many leads.
A webinar is an excellent investment if you:
- to tell your story and share it with a large number of people.
- give a presentation in which you want to involve many participants in an interactive way, for example with chat and polls.
- to profile yourself as an expert in your field.
- Expand your customer base or network.
- to give a product demonstration.
A successful webinar in 7 steps
Our experts will be happy to help you with the following questions:
- What is the subject of the webinar?
- Who is your target group?
- What do you want to achieve with the webinar?
- We invite you to visit the studio.
- We take care of the practical issues, such as scheduling a date and time.
- We'll create the registration page.
- You share the registration page with your customers, employees or other relations.
- Interested parties can register via this page.
- Participants will receive (if desired) from Yourwebinar a confirmation of registration and reminder just before the webinar starts.
In this step we collect all the material for the webinar, for example logos and other visuals, the background to be shown on the green screen and any polls questions.
Preparing for the live broadcast
- We're planning a practice session in the studio.
- We'll put together a team of moderators.
- We test the functionalities
Camera ready? Action! Now it's your turn. While you're presenting your story, we'll provide you with the right technology and backgrounds and capture the webinar on video. We close the webinar with an invitation to complete the evaluation.
Follow-up of the webinar
- Evaluations are sent and collected.
- The video recording is sent to the participants (optional).
- And maybe we can already make plans for the next webinar
- Expert advice from experienced webinar manufacturers
- Access to tools and expertise for professional webinars
- Need some help? We are flexible and will help you where necessary
- Scheduled, executed and delivered quickly
- Attractive price
Do you want to know how we can help you make your webinar a success? Please contact us!